Bicarbonate of Soda is a home baking raising agent and a household cleansing friend. It can be used instead of baking powder and will help dough to rise. GLUTEN FREE Bicarbonate of Soda Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate. Allergy advice: Free from gluten, milk, peanut, egg and soya. This product is Coeliac UK and Kosher certified.
Carob Powder is the pure roasted Carob Beans (locust Beans) which is used as an alternative to Chocolate
Inulin is a compound which occurs naturally in many foods, including chicory. It is a high fibre, low calorie substance. Fibres like Inulin are a type of carbohydrate which the body cannot digest. They move through the digestive system to the colon, where they serve as food for the good bacteria there. The colon is full of bacteria, often referred to as The Microbiome. Much research is being carried out on the impact of the bacteria of the microbiome, and the fibres which feed them. The fibres which feed the good bacteria of the microbiome are often referred to as prebiotics Natures Aid® Inulin is 100% natural and can be added to any food or drink. Each 5g serving provides 4.4g of fibre. Additional Ingredients 100% Pure (Chicory) Inulin. Allergy Information Vegetarian & Vegan No GM material No Artificial colours or flavours. FREE FROM: Corn, Lactose, Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Nuts, Salt, Soya, Starch & Sugar.
Chlorella powder contains the naturally occurring plant pigment, chlorophyll, which is often regarded as a important element for detoxification and is also responsible for giving chlorella its striking blue-green colour. This certified organic and raw chlorella powder is carefully washed then dried, maintaining the key nutrients. It is then milled to break the insoluble chlorella cell walls. This broken cell wall variant of chlorella makes the nutrients more accessible without losing any of the nutritional benefits. Chlorella Powder Benefits
- Contains vitamins A, B9, C, E and K.
- Contains the minerals, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
- Contains trace elements, omega 3 fatty acids and chlorophyll.
- Is certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers".
- Has been dried and processed at low temperatures in order to retain an optimum number of its naturally occurring nutrients.
- Is totally pure and free from added fillers.
Maca powder is an versatile and exceptionally nutrient-dense food extract made from the root of the Peruvian maca, which has been cultivated in Peru for thousands of years.
- Maca powder contains a wealth of beneficial nutrients, including vitamins (B1, B2, C& E), minerals, complex alkaloids, fatty acids and sterols.
- Is certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
- Has been dried and processed at low temperatures in order to preserve an optimum number of its naturally occurring nutrients
- Is totally pure and free from fillers or any other artificial additives.
This Spirulina powder is certified organic and guaranteed contaminant free made from blue-green, freshwater algae. It is suitable for a vegan diet and has been dried at low temperatures with nothing added or taken away. Suitable for Vegetarian and Vegans. Certified Organic.
The popularity of Panda licorice is based on the real, soft taste of licorice. Panda licorice is by far the most popular and best selling licorice in Finland. Its good taste comes from carefully selected raw materials of natural origin. Panda licorice (black licorice) contains: less than 1% of fat and only 310 cal/100 g (less than 50% compared to chocolate). Panda packaging keeps the licorice products fresh and soft for a long time. Liquorice mix. Ingredients: Molasses syrup, wheat flour, sugar, cocoa butter, liquorice extract, vegetable fats (palm kernel, palm, shea kernel), whole milk powder, cocoa mass, maize starch, rice starch, glucose syrup, thickener (gum arabic), pasteurised raspberry puree, glazing agents (carnauba wax, vegetable oils (coconut, palm kernel)), acidity regulator, skimmed milk powder, flavourings (e.g. aniseed oil, peppermint oil, vanillin), emulsifier (lecithin), colours (pasteurised black carrot juice concentrate, curcumin, beta-carotene).